Redhawk Caldera Never let me leave again.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine didn't say much for several minutes, mostly because he was busy tending to his pack mate's wounds. He did acknowledge Sebastian's loyalty with a bob of his head and his subsequent quip about finding a lady with a quiet grunt. Only when the Delta posed questions about war did he cease his ministrations, sitting up straight and squaring his shoulders. He let Fox answer, though he wanted to elaborate on her brief reply.

"Like she says, we're not going to go out of our way to exact revenge or anything like that." His jade eyes flicked apologetically over Sebastian's face, in case he took any offense to that. "We have our land and wolves to protect. Should Saena or anyone unwelcome come this way, then we'll deal with them. Just as your presence in the north was perceived as and dealt with as a threat, so will her presence here in the south. But now we both know what happens when that line's crossed, so hopefully everybody just minds their own business... and turf."

With that subject put to rest, Peregrine queried, "Do you want to rest here or would you like Fox and I to help you to some shelter nearby?" Speaking of which, Peregrine's mind suddenly flew to their other recent invalid: Dove. Now the caldera had two injured wolves and still no formal medic. And there was no way he could reach out to Blue Willow any longer. Well, they would make do. He wasn't sure about Dove's prognosis but he saw a fighter in Sebastian.
Messages In This Thread
Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 28, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 28, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by Sebastian - June 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Never let me leave again. - by RIP Fox - June 30, 2015, 04:19 PM