Blackfeather Woods this is my playground!
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since she felt the cold change the environment was constantly changing. Over the course of time she began to get used to these changes. At first it was always a bit stressful but there was always that motherly presence that was there in her time of need. This didn't mean she was free of struggle. As things changed she would also move to follow that change the best she could. The source of warmth that she detected weren't always the very same source. Smaller presences seem to always be nearby. Maybe she wasn't alone in this little struggle.

So once again the area was swifting it was only natural to move as well. Her movements led her to the two small sources once again. This time she'll try to get between these sources. Since they seem piled on each other all she had to do was get in the middle right? She would push up on the first source then against the second one. Intentionly she was hopeing to be between but in reality it would look like she was trying to shove off the brotherly source off the other. With the little strength she has there wasn't really much she could do but give a constant nudge to the little source of warmth on top of the other.
Messages In This Thread
this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 02, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 03, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 03, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 03, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Baldur - July 03, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 04, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by Peridot Bolverk - July 05, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: this is my playground! - by Baldur - July 08, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: this is my playground! - by RIP Leo - July 30, 2015, 10:52 AM