Blacktail Deer Plateau I've been sleepwalking
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante nodded, some of the words escaping him but the important ones getting through his tired senses. No unknown visitors. Had they come, they would not have been subtle, at least not after initial verification and scouting. They would have known. While a part of him was glad, for it meant they were safe, another fell to disappointment. The burning anger within his chest called for blood, and he would gladly slake it.

"Thank you," he replied when they'd finished, knowing he would need to seek them out for further discussion later. And a meet. They needed to gather. But that could come another day, as when the rushed adrenaline of his travel began to wind down, exhaustion hit him hard. Rising shakily, he gave a small smile to each, not quite genuine but hopefully enough. "We can talk more later?" If they had something pressing he would try to listen, but right now he wanted nothing more than to find a place to collapse and sleep.
Messages In This Thread
I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 29, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - June 29, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 30, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 30, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 01, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - July 03, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - July 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 30, 2015, 01:04 PM