Blackfeather Woods Checking in
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was pleased that Lusa realized now that he was here to help and that she trusted him in her den by her newborns. If Lusa had trust in him then Grimnir might keep his trust in him too. They talked after all and it was a good talk. He would have to be critic because Grim never told Lusa about his murdering voices, that was something he would need to tell her himself. Burke wasn't going to tell Lusa that. "You are very welcome," Burke returned. Burke laid down because sitting wasn't really an option. 

"No that is fine. I don't need to see them I bet I will see them enough once they join my lessons," he spoke and then showed a smile at her. He had told himself that he wasn't going to teach Grimnir's young but after his talk with the recent father Burke was sure it would help him a lot if he had a bond with any of his young from the beginning, if they might have voices too, then they would trust him already. "I talked to Grim and we have come to an agreement. You are a good pack member Lusa so your young deserve to be educated. You've seen Meldresi's young. Now I wouldn't offer this for anyone but I am willing to teach your young too." And technically Burke was the caretaker of this pack. Plus Burke thought it was a great honor for Lusa too, that the alpha male would bother with teaching her young. Or at least help out. He wasn't going to take on the father role as he did with the spiderlings.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Checking in - by Burke - July 08, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Checking in - by DeadLusa - July 08, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Checking in - by Burke - July 08, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Checking in - by DeadLusa - July 08, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Checking in - by Burke - July 09, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Checking in - by DeadLusa - July 19, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Checking in - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Checking in - by DeadLusa - July 25, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Checking in - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:24 AM