Redtail Rise I'm with you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Phone post time, please excuse any dumb typos that I miss!

Her plan was going to be a success! Reek hadn't moved from his perch and she was fast approaching him. Just as she reached his side and planted her feet to shake all over him, he flung himself off the side of the cliff. Saena, who had been frolicking in the shallower parts of the pool without realizing it went much deeper further in, sucked in a horrified breath. She might've screamed, but her throat was closed.

Rather than hitting the bottom of the pool with a sickening thud, as she expected, Reek hit the water and sunk in. The alpha female let her breath out in a slow whistle, willing her heart to stop its terrified hammering. She was barely composed when he called for her to jump herself.

Her heart jumped frightfully as she peered down the waterfall's rushing edges, and suddenly she didn't feel so bold. She wanted to jump and prove she was just as adventurous as he was, but apparently she was afraid of heights, or at least falling from them, so she shook her head and descended down the slope instead. She did feel a little disappointed and disappointing to her lover, but it was something she wasn't about to overcome right now.

She splashed into the water from a much lesser height and was shocked when her head went under. The bottom wasn't within reach. Paddling hard, the alpha female surfaced and got her first good lpok at the cavern, which was indeed magnificent. Reek was making a beeline for it, so she followed him, and nipped at his backside as she pulled herself from the water to stand behind the falls.

It wasn't a very deep cavern, but it was spacious and private in a way. "It's beautiful," she gasped, though as she pressed her damp flank to his, she wondered of the thundering water would bother him. "Fit for a king," she went on, "and speaking of which, you'd make a pretty good one." Let's see what he makes of that, thought Saena with a smirk.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM