Check Ups are Free
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

The female did her best to remain calm as she waited, taking deep breaths of the wooded air until a sense of ease inevitably became her. The complications of her last grace upon the borders was near forgotten, though the impression of those she had met still remained. No more than fleeting thoughts upon the mind, better addressed then forgotten as easily and distantly as they surfaced.

What did hold her attention was the approach, an ambiguous form clad in the familiar folds of the lupine fur. The grip of winter still kept the greeter’s coat full though its thickness might have suggested there was more beneath the pelt than more rolls of fur. A large build perhaps? But rather than dwell impolitely, she dismissed further thought, choosing instead to smile slightly and dip her muzzle in proper greeting.

“Hello,” she extended softly as she remained comfortably seated. She allowed her shoulders to draw back in open posture, indicative of her benign nature toward the wolf and her borders. “I am Xi’nuata of the Northstar Vale. I have traveled a ways to visit a friend of the Plateau,” she expressed with the warmth of pride swelling in her breast. “Is the white wolf Ariston available?”

Messages In This Thread
Check Ups are Free - by Xi'nuata - March 15, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Check Ups are Free - by Luxuria - March 16, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: Check Ups are Free - by Xi'nuata - March 16, 2014, 08:32 AM