Redtail Rise I'm with you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
We can fade out with them getting ready to do the deed, but I wanted Saena to do this first 'cause she's sort of dumb. >_>

The sex would prove to be a good motivating factor for both wolves, since Saena was effectively addicted after one taste and Reek was similarly willing. There wouldn't be enough of it, not for a while. Still, she arched a brow and chided, "you sure it's not just the do?" while aiming a teasing nip at the side of his snout. She missed.

Reek's muzzle found her neck and she murmured quietly once more, again leaning back so he could access it fully. But his preening was a little different this time. She recognized it. His touches mirrored her own that day in the Emberwood. They were goading, not just for relaxation purposes. He confirmed this by proposing through her fur that they christen their new home with their bodies. Saena rumbled in her throat, unable to speak beyond the lump forming there out of her anticipation, and was quickly on her feet.

Assuming Reek followed to his, however, the alpha female would move too quickly for him to lock her in place and get the show on the road. Instead she swept around him and, before he could react, she reared and latched her legs around his own waist. She pulled him snug into her embrace, standing over him just like he'd stood over her... because, of course, Saena never had the sex talk with her completely absent parents. She didn't entirely understand that it didn't work both ways. If he could do it, so could she, right? They were both wolves, right?

"I'm gonna rock your world," she whispered against his back. She tried to do exactly what he'd done in the woods—something about rocking his pelvis forward, which he was obviously way better at, because she was clumsier than a baby deer trying to drive this train wreck—but even when she got a few terrible thrusts in, nothing happened. At length she slipped her forearms free and fell back to earth, and in a tiny and embarrassed voice, she asked, "it uh... it doesn't work both ways, huh?" She'd probably killed the mood, what with feminizing Reek in their respective roles. She could only hope he'd find her total incompetence funny and not completely disturbing.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM