Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Sounds good to me! Last post.

Arion was somewhat glad that Oliver had left, because he would never be able to say all he had said in front of the newbie. One, because it would just be hella embarrassing and would ruin his stoic and arrogant image. Two, because for god's sake, he was the new guy, and new guys didn't deserve to listen to these heart to heart conversations between the veterans of the pack. Watching him go, Arion hoped that he would be able to get the herb Reek wanted, not for his sake because the Greek was sure he would be able to recover without the plant's help, but because he wanted Oliver to succeed and earn himself some compliments. He deserved it.

Arion folded his ears back as Reek chided him, not really listening to what his Beta and friend was saying, too lost in his own thoughts at the moment to listen to him chastising the Greek like a child. He had enough of that already and while usually he might throw back some insulting comments to the bedraggled male, he was too tired and exhausted right now to do so.

But the stallion did listen to what his friend told him next, saying that he didn't care what he, Arion thought of himself but that he was his friend and apparently, the stallion needed to know that. He knew that, that was why he even took the time to inform him that it was better for Reek to leave him alone. Sometimes, he really did not understand the way he and other 'normal wolves' thought, it was so...complicated. So full of sentiment and emotion.

Arion did not speak at all, instead splayed his ears to either side of his skull, curled up like a child and closed his eyes, willing Hypnos to drag him away from reality and into the realm of sleep and dreams.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - July 13, 2015, 10:59 PM