Shoulda started running
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Noch works. Great. With that out of the way, they could converse easily. After all, Noch showed no signs of suddenly trying to enter the Rise's borders, and Saena had no reason to be mistrustful toward a fellow wolf of the north. As far as she knew, Nochtli was still a member of a pack in this area... and even if she wasn't, so long as she wasn't a member of Redhawk Caldera, she was safe enough here.

"You too. And no problem about that," Saena said, "but I'm not really one to hit first anyway, we wouldn't harm you unless you'd harmed us. What you saw with that guy, that was a long time coming." For various reasons, but the alpha chose not to bore Noch with those details. "Your friend was convincing. If not for the death of my sister, I might've let her have him. But, well..." Here she closed her eyes against a brief welling of grief. "We needed something."

Closure wasn't really the right word, but she wasn't able to think of it before Nochtli explained her presence, so she didn't bother clarifying.

"A pack used to live on the coast somewhere around there," Saena informed her. "They called themselves sirens. I didn't know much about them but there was a war and I guess their alpha decided to run off after it or something, or so Reek told me." She shrugged. "Maybe you'll find something cool that they left behind," was all she could offer in terms of incentive to go there. Saena herself meant to visit the abandoned Ankyra Sound one of these days, though she didn't know its exact location to go there. Maybe one day she would find it.
Messages In This Thread
Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 05, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 20, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 11:52 AM