Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled at the open ended hint. "I could not guess what your healer used, each of us is different, even my parents and I though we all healed used different plants. It depends on your comfort level and so forth. Personally, I would just give you Rose hips every now and again. Completely safe and it can be used in arthritis which is in your bones and joints as you age so ghost pains would react well to it. Other than that I don't think I would give you much else personally. Blue Willow always tried to pick the safest way to go with healing herbs.

Blue Willow frowned thoughtfully and said quietly, "I have always longed for a home of my own. I think the bone deep desire and decision came when i had my first season and was in heat. I realized then that I did not want to raise any of my own pups this way, and my family did not associate to much with other packs and wolves other than to tell our stories and heal, so I could not form any long lasting relationships. This made me sad as I wanted pups and a mate someday, so i decided that I would go with or without my parents and find a home. They gave me their blessing. I miss them, but I do not regret my decision and I have found a few very good friends. How about you have you always been here?
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 16, 2014, 06:43 PM