Rising Sun Valley seven devils in your house
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett noticed that the other male studied her closely. She was not offended by this since it was only in his nature to be suspicious. Plus Scarlett was clueless of this wolf's history with the bypass. She was just checking if her friend had returned home after all. She nodded in kind when he wished her a good day. Scarlett then shook her head gently. "I have never been a member of the bypass pack," she returned with her warm voice.

"The Beta female of this pack, she came to me after she left the bypass," she explained. "Unfortunately she also left us, so I was just checking if she went back to her former home. But, as you might have noticed. These lands are rather deserted," she returned, her tail kept in a neutral curl behind her. Now Scarlett was curious too. Maybe this wolf was from the bypass. She could always ask him. Her red eyes glanced over him too.

"Were you a former member?," she asked curiously, returning the same question to him. Scarlett was cautious too, she didn't want to make any enemies while her young were growing up. Luckily Bearclaw Valley was hidden pretty well, it didn't mean she was going to tempt the devil.
Messages In This Thread
seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - July 07, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scarlett - July 11, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - July 17, 2015, 07:05 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scarlett - July 17, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - July 17, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scarlett - July 17, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - July 23, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - July 27, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: seven devils in your house - by Scimitar - August 26, 2015, 10:20 AM