Nova Peak before i tumble homeward.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The ground around him proved not to be very interesting, and thus he turned up his nose to gaze placidly at his mother.  She had a rather unhappy look upon her face, which he found to be rather odd.  Did she smell something icky?  Was she uncomfortable?  Did she need snuggles?  Before he could try to provide for her, she began to scrape at the ground in front of him.  He followed the curve of her arms down to the dirt that she stirred up, his head tilting from one side to the other as he studied the display of cause and effect before him.  Scratch at ground = loose dirt.  Fascinating.

His butt still firmly planted upon the ground, Whit lifted a paw to bat at a clump of dirt she had dislodged.  It rolled a few centimeters away, causing the boy to suddenly bounce to all fours and freeze.  He glanced up at Bazi in wonder before looking back at his new ball, which had slowed to a stop about a foot away from where it had started.  Timidly as though it was about to bite him, he crept towards it and reached out a paw to smack it again.  This time as it went skittering away, Whit hesitated only momentarily before toddled after it with a wriggling tail so that he could roll it again.  It was probably the slowest game of chase ever played by his kind, but at least he wasn't just laying there anymore.
Messages In This Thread
before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - May 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - May 31, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - May 31, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - June 14, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - July 17, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - August 27, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - August 29, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Bazi - September 06, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: before i tumble homeward. - by Whittier - September 10, 2015, 06:14 PM