Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Totally stole from your thread about pups/babies to make my wolf sound smarter lmao kudos to you for writing it

Blue Willow heard the slight breath that the other wolf let out and it made her a little sad that the other had thought she would get a bad reception for pups. Though it was not in vain, as Blue Willow knew very well that most wolves would not receive such news from a lower ranking wolf well. She did not like it, but she understood it was the way of the hierarchy, but she would choose to ignore the hierarchy where pups were concerned as long as she could.

Blue Willow let out a warm chuckle and spoke quietly "I knew cause i have helped my mother with birthing and I have learned the symptoms. The first 3 weeks you could have nausea, more urine, tiredness, heartburn, food aversions or cravings. week 4-6 swollen belly and teats, cramps, dizzy spells, and the pups will begin to move and you will feel it. Finally, weeks 7-9 Very big belly, backache, cramps and lots of urination and eventually birth and labor pains. Now you could feel some of these, none of these or all of these it's hard to say it depends on the age, health and over genetics of the sweet mother to be. Blue Willow smiled again and dipped her head in acceptance of the thank you and she knew very well that she was being thanks for both her offer of assistance and her acceptance, but she chose to not comment.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 16, 2014, 08:34 PM