who are you for one, i don't feel again you
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
I kind of find this sort of ironic if only because of Ragnar x Bazi's previous run-in(s) with one another. :P And now she's looking after one of his kiddos, hehe.

Bazi responded to he sleepy question, explaining that she was just leading him away so that they didn't wake the others. From what? Jorunn itched to ask one half of his new guardians but kept the question back. He was not comfortable around either of them yet, and this kept him well tempered; or perhaps it was the cause of the trauma he'd endured that had forced him to mature a little more faster than he was supposed to. At any rate, he was beginning to recognize that he couldn't just rudely intterupt others with a question just because he had one. His mother had let him get away with a lot of things, he realized; things that some sort of primal instinct within him told him to keep chained. He didn't give her any sort of verbal response when she'd responded to him, tagging along because she'd told him to. She was the adult, after all.

Their path took them to a water source — the tell tale trickle of nearby water a dead ringer. For a moment, there was a swell of panic within Jorunn's chest and he habitually inhaled sharply, his heart beginning to pound in his chest. It was not the same sound as the sea; nor was Bazi a bear, but moving water was not associated with anything good for Jorunn, currently. His steps slowed, becoming more hesitant, ears pinning back to his skull as he looked up at her when she glimpsed back to see that he was following. His steps were tentative, heavy and reluctant, but he couldn't disobey her, no matter how tense he felt inside.

“I...” He took a deep breath, a greedy sort of gasp as he steeled his shoulders and kept on. He needed to conquer his fear. He was pretty sure she wasn't going to eat him, or turn into a bear, for that matter; and for what it was worth while he was weary he felt safe enough here in Nova Peak. “I dunno it's name.” This was what you got when you were a self-centered brat that didn't pay attention to much of anything the adults had told him. You missed out on important information. He was honest, at least, even if it meant he would likely never see his family again. There was a small part of him that didn't want to return. What would he find if they could return him? Would Floki be dead? Charon? Atreyu? What if the bear went after one of them after the sea stole him away? He shuddered to think about it and so he didn't, fixing his eyes on Bazi, taking in the details that the cover of night provided his monochromacy. It was easier to see by night, by far, he'd learned.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Kjalarr - July 18, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM