Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I actually have a friend in real life who had internal injuries and broken ribs so I am going to go with what she felt based on that if that's okay with you.

Blue Willow was in her element, when she was on a roll she was on a roll. She however didn't always stop to think how all her knowledge would affect others, and she did not realize that sometimes others would not like to hear all that or they would be left confused and dizzy from her spiel.

Blue Willow listened to the question and frowned. She was however glad that the other female had so much support. She began to speak slowly, "to be honest I cannot completely offer the exact truth, as I have never had that be a case. I can make a small guess based on some factors that I know, but do not put all your thoughts to weigh on it. I know if you have a pulled muscle it can hurt when in labor. I believe it would be much the same with broken ribs. You're internal injuries are probably healed and won't be a problem. However, you're ribs they will probably still hurt and it may make labor a little more painful for you. As I am sure they hurt when you walk or if you breathe heavily.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 16, 2014, 08:59 PM