who are you for one, i don't feel again you
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Jorunn's monosyllabic responses did little to solve the mystery of his origins. Small pack by the sea, something about a bear. Bazi was on the cusp of asking for more details about this bear and its role in bringing him to Nova Peak when Jorunn's breathing quickened, as if the scene of a nightmare had fallen over his eye. She crinkled a brow at him, opened her mouth to answer that there were no bears at Nova Peak - the adults of the pack worked hard to ensure it.

But then she had an idea.

She lowered herself to Jorunn's level, sliding her forelegs forward until her chest made contact with the ground. "It might," she told him, meeting his eye. "You're right. I've seen it, stalking around the edge of the territory. It's clear to me now.. you were supposed to die out there, but Scimitar rescued you - and now the bear can't come in because you belong to this pack. You owe my husband your life. Understand?" Her cold eyes bored into him. "You have to be a good boy, and serve this pack and my children. You have to tell the truth - always, about everything. Have you been telling me the truth about where you came from? You aren't sick, or leading someone in here? I have to give you back to the bear if you misbehave. Those are the rules."
Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 19, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM