Redtail Rise Dramamine
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter blinked hiding the tears. Finally some words formed in her mind that was still overflowing with emotions. "I-I'm sorry," she said. "I'm sorry I screwed this up," she was pretty much speechless. She was clearly done trying to fix what's clearly already over.

"I don't want anything from you, I don't deserve anything. I can manage on my own this time," she stated in response to him saying she could take whatever she wanted. 

"Wait, why am I keeping this den. You dug it, and you have spent the most time here," she was curious to his reasoning but perhaps it was just because of the memories. She herself might not even stay here, she would probably just spend the nights in the forest or find somewhere else to dig a new home.

Something had changed with Reek but Wynter decided she wasn't going to ask questions. If anything else was to be said. It would have been said already. At this point in time all she wanted to do was run away. She couldn't do that though, for so many reasons. Not this time.
Messages In This Thread
Dramamine - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Dramamine - by Reek - July 25, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Dramamine - by Wynter Wolf - August 09, 2015, 07:44 AM