Nova Peak isn't it funny how life works
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I'm not sure if this should be set before or after my thread with Scim. So I'm going to be vague. :P

Her life had been a little uncertain lately. Her brother was angry with her, she hadn't spoken to Bazi or Kieran in a while, and her friend Falwasi had disappeared, too. There were very few wolves in the pack that she felt they would collapse at any moment. In reality, however, they were as strong as ever, if not a little small. The wolves that comprised the bulk of the pack were used to fighting and it showed in their stature and demeanor. Kas was just glad that they didn't need to prove it to anyone.

Kieran's call rose to the sky, beckoning to her. With a smile plastered across her face, Kaskara heeded his call with a short one of her own, and made her way toward him. It didn't take long across the mountain terrain, a testament to the strength and agility she had gained by living here, and she approached her beloved with a smile. She nudged his shoulder gently, planting a soft kiss upon his cheek before stepping back, awaiting his news. "Hey." Her voice was soft and inviting as she looked him up and down. "Do you have good news?"
Messages In This Thread
isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - July 16, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kaskara - July 20, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - July 30, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kaskara - July 30, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - August 22, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kaskara - August 26, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - September 09, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kaskara - September 12, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - September 20, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kaskara - September 23, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: isn't it funny how life works - by Kieran - September 27, 2015, 09:21 AM