Bearclaw Valley [M] this love that came like a wind
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett laid down, knowing what Raziel told her was something that was completely true. She was one of the most forgiving wolves on the planet mostly. Scarlett had to smile at Raziel's words though. "Well he is the father of my children," she pointed out, knowing that Raziel might not like that. "I might forgive him but that doesn't mean that I will return towards him," she spoke to Raziel and offered him a small smile. Scarlett kept laying down, more on her side than on her tummy so her babies could at least feed if they wanted some milk.

Her red eyes glanced at Raziel and realized that he was coming un for a hug. She sat up just in time before he pulled her close. "You might think of yourself as a big warrior but from the inside you are just as sweet and gooey like Honey, Raz," she teased him a bit. Raziel was actually really sweet now she was thinking about it. She would be more than happy to discover more of this soft and cuddly side of the male. Scarlett was in that way a real sweet tooth. She let out a soft hum, her nose going through his fur.

The red eyed female then sat back, and looked at him. "I want to hunt. You watch the babies," she spoke. "My muscles hurt form running yesterday," she admitted.
Messages In This Thread
[M] this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 22, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 22, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: this love that came like a wind - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 02:02 AM