the stars have forgotten, the moon is wiped out
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She didn't like the way he looked at her. It was a gaze she had given many times. Thirst for blood. He asked why she was not with her children and then glanced down at her crooked paw. She snarled internally, but still she stood calm in front of this wolf. She could not afford a fight now.

"That is none of your concern." That was her simple answer. She would not share anything personal to any lone wolf. Even if it was a Dark Brother. His next words sent a cold shiver down her spine, making the tip of her tail twitch. If he showed any signs of attack she would have to call the Pack to get him out. She couldn't fight for a long period of time. "He did not let me. I chose to do so. And if your intending to do harm on me, I will still slay you. Make no mistake of that." Her words seemed powerful and feirce, but her eyes were calm still. "If they are not stupid like most of these wolves, then yes. But they will have more than they asked for. I'm not like most wolves you see."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars have forgotten, the moon is wiped out - by DeadLusa - July 26, 2015, 11:35 PM