That Crazy Old Hag
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt completely humiliated and belittled. Was she some pup that didn't know how the word works? She did know very well how the world works. She had always given the Black Feather wolves a chance and they had been polite to her. Meldresi was even her friend, best friend. If they had a problem they could always go to Black Feather. Same for everyone she helped. That was she had many favours all over Teekon. She wasn't stupid. Playing the nice innocent girl act got you way further than being mean to outsiders. Scarlett was speechless how Raziel treated her. She thought she was different than Kove. He was different. Kove would never say such things to her.

"I'd rather have a mate that is gone all the time, than a possible mate like you who talks me down in front of others," she let out out, sounding surprisingly venomous. Scarlett could also be mean she just preferred not to. If Raziel wanted to punch her in front of others she would punch him right back, verbally of course. Violence was an no-go. It seemed that her guilty face hadn't helped to now she had to go to other methods on Raziel. She then turned to Meldresi. "I am so sorry what you went through, Mel," she spoke compassionately, sounding so nice again. It was really a talent how quick she could switch to certain emotions. "It means a lot that you would help me. You are a good friend."

Scarlett didn't feel like having a confrontation with Raziel, who would probably want to talk again. At least Scarlett got what she wanted and that was Meldresi being unharmed. At least Raziel offered her some shelter. That was all she wanted to Scarlett could go back to her babies that were probably hungry. "I need to go hunt for my babies, but I will see you later Mel," she spoke to Meldresi. She bobbed her head in goodbye to the dark wolf she didn't know, completely ignoring Raziel as she walked past him. Meldresi probably wanted to know now what happened between her and Kove.
Messages In This Thread
That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 23, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Meldresi - July 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Cry - July 24, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: That Crazy Old Hag - by Scarlett - July 25, 2015, 08:18 AM