Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Into the caves they went, one after another, until they were all crammed into the caverns. Fox had never considered herself claustrophobic. In fact, she'd basically spent the first two weeks with the firebirds hunkered down in their den. This was a totally different story, though. As much as she wanted to escape the dark, damp caves below, she knew there was no way she wanted to be out there. Fox wondered if Grimm had heard the call, and whether or not she'd been able to make it somewhere safe. The same went for Magpie, who was also missing from their underground crew. A moment later, however, her half-sister appeared, and Fox was able to at least let that thought rest.

Fox panted nervously—and would continue to do so throughout the night—unable to break the silence and likely unwilling to do much more than nod or shake her head if anybody asked a question. This whole thing was ridiculous, and she longed to be outside in nice weather. She could only hope that it would be over sooner rather than later.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2015, 11:41 AM