Redhawk Caldera give my regards to the reaper
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox flinched when Peregrine touched her, following it with a sad smile. "Maybe." Or maybe nature just took those she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted. That was the way Fox had thought things were ever since she had lost Haunter. It wasn't as if Haunter had asked to die alone. He had come back to be with her, hadn't he? She was his light at the end of a long, dark tunnel, and he'd promptly gone right back into that darkness. It hadn't been his choice at all.

Peregrine spoke again, returning her thoughts to the now and away from the then. "Yeah," she replied, knowing it was his custom, even if it wasn't her own. "Can we leave her in here?" Fox didn't have any interest in pulling her out of the den and potentially picking up that infection. Hell, she didn't even know if that was how infection worked. She just knew she didn't want to be anywhere near it.

Is she… dead? Fox turned around to see Wildfire who seemed to have a somewhat nonchalant view of death as she peered around her parents to the white fur. "Yes, she is," Fox affirmed. "Sometimes, even the best healers can’t save the sick." It was a big part of the reason Fox didn't trust them. Why did their magic only work sometimes? Not that it mattered now. Dove was gone, and nothing would be able to bring her back. The reality of it was beginning to sink in, and Fox stepped toward Wildfire, wrapping a foreleg around her a drawing her close.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
give my regards to the reaper - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by Wildfire - July 15, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by Wildfire - July 29, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by OG Magpie - July 31, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by RIP Fox - August 05, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 05, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by Wildfire - August 05, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: give my regards to the reaper - by RIP Fox - September 09, 2015, 10:33 AM