Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow knew very well that Saena had not been treated as she had felt she deserved. In a way, Blue didn't think she should have been. She loved Saena, loved how proud she was, loved how driven, but she was no denying hot headed. Though she had certainly grown into it, that was for certain and Blue was extremely proud of the wolf the child had become. And much like Dante she felt no one deserved blame other than her father and Koda, both of whom had treated her badly in some way. Some with words, others with actions.

Blue Willow nodded her head, Very well. lasher and I will be fine, unless you wish to take him along? So that you are not traveling alone? It can be treacherous sometimes. She grew quiet then, thinking of all the violence that had reached their borders since she had settled here, it was rather crazy really.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM