the world does not care about you or me
31 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Scratch felt himself grow uneasy as the chase went on, feeling himself tire quicker. It didn't help that he was having a hard time running on this marsh. That wolf behind him kept on his tail, maybe even speeding up. He had to give the wolf credit for his perseverance and endurance, though he wished he didn't have to. He bit his lip, noticing that he lost his splinter. More reason to avoid being caught.

As he continued, he managed to avoid another snap from that wolf's maw before realizing he was coming to a drop. He tried to stop, but was skidding on the mud as it was. In a desperate attempt to not go over, he tried to jump to the side. All it did was to send him off his limbs and tumbling through the mud. Not minding the bruises, he flew over the edge and found the fall to not be as bad as he believed. As well, there seemed to be a small lake at the bottom to cushion his fall. It proved to be a critical miscalculation as he crashed into the shallow water. He heard a few cracks as his right side felt like it was on fire. It seemed to be the only injury he sustained, as his limbs were fine, but knew he wouldn't be able to continue the chase.
Messages In This Thread
the world does not care about you or me - by Tatsuya - July 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: the world does not care about you or me - by Scratch - July 29, 2015, 06:11 PM