To poke a sleeping bear..
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis, still buried in her mind had not even noticed the other wolf until she was tackled and pinned underneath, who now that she could see, was a female. An angry female. She quickly pulled herself free of the other wolf. Heading the females warning, she backed away. Clearly this female had something to protect, so she did not take the threat lightly. She slowly lowered her body, just a bit, signalling that she meant no harm.
Suddenly, she remembered where she had seen this type of behavior. In her old pack, one of her duties was to assist pregnant mothers and mothers with pups, with anything they might have needed. Being the Beta's daughter, she was well trusted. 

"Sorry for intruding. My name is Nemesis and I am new to the pack .I did not realize there was a den near here. I do not mean any harm to you or your pups. Forgive me". She knew that apoligizing was the only way to go, or to get out of this situation without any scars. But there was something else bothering this female, for she seemed to already been in a foul mood before Nemesis had come too close. But it was best to play it safe, she didn't want this female or her mate to hate her from the beginning. She needed as much alliances as she could get.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
To poke a sleeping bear.. - by Nemesis - July 30, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by DeadLusa - July 30, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by Nemesis - July 30, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by DeadLusa - July 30, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by Nemesis - July 30, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by DeadLusa - July 31, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by Nemesis - July 31, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by DeadLusa - August 25, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: To poke a sleeping bear.. - by Nemesis - August 27, 2015, 07:44 PM