Otter Creek song of the merrows
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
His ears lifted, swiveling forward as she tried to figure out whether or not she had any additional kin. Maybe? He supposed there were situations in which multiple litters didn't have the kindness of meeting each other. Growing old and moving out, perhaps. Skipped a couple years between litters. Something like that. Hell, outside of his own litter, he was unaware of any siblings he might have.

He spoke nothing on her comment that there may be another wolf out there who was related to her. Instead, he heard the lit of question in her voice as she asked whether or not she was sassy enough. He grinned, allowing his posture to shift into something a little looser and less rigid than before. Playful, perhaps; as if in anticipation for that spunky side of her to slip out and show itself.

"Nahh. The wolf I'm thinking of would have spun around, slapped me across the nose and said something snarky." Echelon was just like that. Little wolf. Big personality. "We could always try again. If you wanna turn around, I can always nip you in the ass and see of you could pass for her."
Messages In This Thread
song of the merrows - by Littlest - July 28, 2015, 01:15 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Iqniq - July 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Littlest - July 30, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Iqniq - July 30, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Littlest - July 31, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Iqniq - July 31, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: song of the merrows - by Littlest - August 03, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Iqniq - August 03, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Ahren - August 26, 2015, 08:05 AM
RE: song of the merrows - by Iqniq - August 26, 2015, 09:36 AM