Blackfeather Woods if you're the knight, then i'm the sheild
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
@Peridot I think Lusa owes some mother daughter time :3

That morning, Lusa decided that the makeshift nursery was way too close to the borders. She didn't want anyone harming her little Dark Rabbit. Not after what happened to her brothers. 

She gazed down at her daughter's form. "We're going somewhere safer Peridot," she whispered softly, "It's too dangerous here." She knew that her daughter probably didn't understand her, but at least she could hear her more cleary then before. Her eyes and ears were starting to open up more and she made lots of babbling sounds. Those sounds were so cute. She was so cute.

"I'm going to pick you up now, ok?" With that, Lusa grabbed her scruff softly and carried her outside. It seemed to be more... brighter then before. Lusa wanted to show her daughter the world. Show her that it wasn't always stormy and loud. She placed the bundle of fur on the ground and smiled down at her. "Isn't it beautiful out here Peridot?" She leaned down to lick the girl on her head. Lusa had grown onto the girl more than ever before.
Messages In This Thread
if you're the knight, then i'm the sheild - by DeadLusa - July 31, 2015, 06:25 PM