Running away, finding myself
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry about the wait on this! I'm back from vacation now and will get back into the swing of posting. :D @Iris

A howl rung out through the air for him. It did not hold any lilting tone that was familiar but given the last joiner that Frostfire Ridge had taken — whom had literally tumbled down and hurt herself close to the borders — he appreciated that the female calling for him at his borders didn't seem to share in the other newest addition's clumsiness (or so he hoped at any rate). Frostfire's numbers had dwindled quickly and to make his mood measurably worse Tuwawi had been scarce lately. He hadn't seen much of her, if any of her at all and that caused worry to eat at the pit of his stomach, but for the sake of seeing what he felt might easily become his sinking ship through he kept pressing on. Keeping his eyes on the horizon and his sets on the future. He didn't count himself and those that remained out of the running yet and it was those wolves that presently needed his attention. Needed him to be the leader that Frostfire Ridge needed.

Tezcacoatl had not been close when the female's howl had risen to carry along the winds but he'd been heading in her general direction, running one of his numerous patrols of his borders. The aftermath of the tornado had him on edge. It had missed the Ridge but he had watched as it tore apart the lands near his pack. He'd never seen anything like it before and wondered if there were any aspiring naturalists in his pack. If there were he could think of a few missions for them; but those would be for another time he reminded himself as his pace slowed, nearing where he could see the female's silhouette in the nearby distance. His posture changed, tall and rigid, showing rank so that who and what he was would not easily be mistaken. 

“You called?” Tezcacoatl inquired as he drew nearer, steps ceasing when he was close to his borders though still on the inside, crystalline blue gaze roaming over to assess.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Running away, finding myself - by Iris - July 30, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Running away, finding myself - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Running away, finding myself - by Iris - August 02, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Running away, finding myself - by Tezcacoatl - August 08, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Running away, finding myself - by Iris - August 08, 2015, 04:31 PM