Blacktail Deer Plateau If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow would not say it aloud but the other had many risks with this pregnancy. She would do her best to make sure she kept momma and babies healthy, but the broken ribs could very well be a problem. She knew though that it would not be a death risk it would just be painful for mother and she may have some repurcussions after, but all in all didn't all mothers have painful labor and some even had issues after.

Blue Willow nodded her head, "Yes they could reinjure you, but remember too our bodies are made to have pups, so though they may hurt you a little it won't be so bad. You will probably be more sore than most mothers after you have them along your sides, but it shouldn't be much worse than that. I will be on standby if you should need anything this I can promise. Blue Willow planned to be as near both mothers as she possibly could when their time came, but more so Pied than Hawkeeye, as Pied had former injuries.
Messages In This Thread
If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: If just for tonight, darling, let's get lost - by Blue Willow - March 18, 2014, 04:58 PM