So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Sebastian licked his chin, Peregrine arched his neck to nibble companionably at the bridge of the male's muzzle. He then sat up straight when the subordinate answered his question. Rather than give him some generic answer, the gray Delta went into depth and detail about his well-being. The Alpha listened closely. His pack mate's health, both physically and mentally, meant a great deal to him. And that wasn't just because he was altruistic; he knew that the caldera could not sustain a dead weight in their ranks for long.

But Sebastian was doing his damnedest not to be a dead weight, which the Alpha male appreciated. He gave a rumble of approval, then said, "Just don't overextend yourself, Seb. Definitely keep working on regaining your strength but don't push yourself too hard. Once you're back to full health, you can more than make up for it," Peregrine said assuredly. "In the meantime, I like the idea of you being the neighborhood watch. Not only can you raise an alarm if necessary, your mere presence will probably intimidate any intruders away," he quipped.

The Delta asked how he was doing and Peregrine thought it over, wanting to provide Sebastian with a real answer. "I can't complain," he said, thinking of his recent talks with Fox and Pan; his kids; and the general goings-on with the pack. "We weathered the storm pretty well." Only one wolf wasn't accounted for: Njal. He didn't mention that now, though. "The pups are all growing well." That went for Elwood Jr as well as the Firebirds. "And the love life's good." He'd had some heavy conversations with Pan but they were still going strong, as were he and Fox, of course.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 03, 2015, 10:31 AM