So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Sebastian didn't seem to know how to take the comment and Peregrine realized how it might sound. His lips parted in a smile, then he laughed. "Yes, I meant that your sheer size should keep the hooligans at bay," he said, tapping his tail on the ground. "Strange trespassers will never know that you're secretly a teddy bear encased in a badass shell," he quipped.

The Delta mentioned his love life, a topic which they'd discussed before. "I haven't done a good job of recruiting single ladies for you," Peregrine mused. Grimm had recently rejoined but he knew Fox had an eye for her, so he probably wouldn't mention her. He knew how selfish that was but... oh well. "I'll keep an eye out, though. Seriously."

The news that Sebastian's trades were coming along so splendidly really pleased the Alpha male. "You did," he acknowledged with a dip of his black snout, "and that's great, Seb. The pack already loves you," he assured, "and we can't wait for you to become a Warden. Then you can become an official Redhawk. I know I'm excited for when that day comes," he said genuinely, slanting his face to look more directly at Sebastian, tongue lolling in a wolfish grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 03, 2015, 11:30 AM