So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine meant to say something in response to Sebastian's remark about settling down (why not just enjoy a few flings first?), though the thought got swept away in the rest of the conversation. He forgot about it entirely when the male jokingly asked if he could call him daddy. He pulled a face, then laughed. How absurd would that be? Then again, Sebastian was young and Peregrine probably could pass as his father, if not for the fact that he was bigger even than the large Alpha male.

Something about the question suddenly reminded him of something else, though. "You mentioned daddy issues when you joined. Not long ago—while you were away—a wolf who looked just like you showed up at our borders. Fox and I chased him away. Was that your father?" he asked. Peregrine had barely thought about the intruder since then and wasn't overly concerned about it, just curious. Whether or not he was Sebastian's dad, he would be just as unwelcome near the caldera.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 04, 2015, 09:11 AM