So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Yep, that's him," Peregrine answered, recalling the intruder's stump of a tail. "We took care of him," he repeated. "And then..." Now his lips drooped into a frown. He wasn't sure why he hadn't connected all the dots and spoken to Sebastian about this sooner. He had a feeling he had decided none of it mattered somewhere along the line, though he felt differently at the moment. "Wildfire ran into him in Haunted Wood. He's been here twice. Third strike and he's out. I won't let him get away with his life."

His jade eyes shifted to Sebastian's face, wondering what he might make of that. His father had proven himself as a sworn enemy of the caldera, not to mention a persistent pest. Peregrine wouldn't be satisfied with just chasing him away if he came around again. He didn't make a point of holding grudges normally but he would go out of his way—and even away from his home—to eliminate a redundant threat like Sebastian's father. He wouldn't rest until he was slain.

For now, though, he hadn't come back, at least as far as Peregrine knew. "If you killed your own father, I would immediately promote you to Gamma and give you the Warden trade, as well as the Redhawk name," he quipped wryly. He didn't actually expect that to happen but if Sebastian personally dealt with the threat, the Alpha would certainly handsomely reward him. "Hell, you could call me daddy after all, if you did that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 04, 2015, 12:10 PM