Blackfeather Woods Am I alone in the dark?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Wanna go exploring in the web? Any other ideas?

Nemesis smirked, this female thought she was so scary. Cute. "Sorry, I don't answer to you. But seeing as you most likely will try and pick a fight with me, and result in you being injured. I guess I could tell you" She sneered. Sure, she was being unbelievably rude, but the girl should have thought of that before she tried to sneak up on her. Nemesis had not completely shaken her anger from yesterday, and her depression only seemed to contribute, no, she wouldn't be bossed around today. It was her time. 
"My name's Nemesis. I joined not a while ago. I'll keep it simple. Mess with me, and you'll regret it, okay? But for now, let's keep it civil. Your name is?" She tried, not wanting to cause automatic enemies with the girl. She already had a rough spot with Ayana, and didn't want another. However nice she tried to be, she didn't let her guard down, holding her attack position and flattened ears. But she did wipe the bared teeth from her face. She was not the enemy. And she needed to start acting like it.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 03, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 04, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 04, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 11, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 12, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 14, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 19, 2015, 02:39 PM