Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The inferno spread faster than Reek initially expected. The woods surrounding the Rise were soon engulfed with cleansing fire. Nothing was safe from it's consumption. Like a ravenous beast, it couldn't be stopped— not until it was sated. But, Reek was far too caught up in his panicked escape to focus on the world falling in around him. Tunnel vision had taken over; a single goal wormed it's way to the forefront. Survival.

The loud crack of a branch pulled him from his trance and Reek turned to find his lover flat on the ground. Skidding to a halt, Reek looked on with eyes alight with fear. He wanted to scream get up, or something. But, his breath hitched in his throat before his mouth even opened. Futile. But, soon she was up, and a wave of relief passed over him. With Saena in tow, he continued his gallop to the safety of the plains.

Breaking through the tree line like bullets out of a gun, they had finally reached an area of relative safety. "Arion!?" he called out with cacophony of coughs. He had thought he caught a glimpse of him on his way out, but there was only one way to be sure.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM