Shoulda started running
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Nochtli hit the nail right on the head. It was a void that she and her pack mates were dealing with. With Junior gone at the fangs of the Redhawk wolves, it was no wonder they sought vengeance. They hadn't got to say goodbye, and with the amount of pain that pack had caused her already, Saena wasn't inclined to forgive them their trespass. She wasn't about to forgive any of them, even the innocent, save for the one Reek was affiliated with, though she'd met Pantaleimon and thought him to be an inept fool of a wolf who couldn't even work his own tongue.

"That was the plan," Saena admitted, though now that she thought of it, mounting anyone's head on a pike seemed sort of barbaric. How would she even do it? "We're not sure how he got away. It was almost like magic. Where he ran, that was a dead end when I was down there." Sebastian was a lucky son-of-a-bitch, that was for sure.

Nochtli had questions now, and Saena listened to them, but didn't know the answers. "I think they're different," she said about the sirens, "man-haters or something. My sister tried living with them for a while, said they were cuckoo. And wars, well, I've never seen one and I was born not far from here, in the mountains." She gestured to the Sunspire range. "Maybe here in the north they are, I'm not sure."
Messages In This Thread
Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 05, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 20, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 11:52 AM