So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha male nodded decisively, approving of Sebastian's answer. "Yes it is," he agreed when he declared the Redhawks his family. "In name soon too," he reminded the younger male, giving him a quick nudge on the shoulder. He had come so far in his time here, reaching the upper ranks and proving himself a crucial part of the pack. If Peregrine had had any doubts about the Delta in the beginning, they had been replaced with faith.

That reminded him, he still wanted to track down some of the caldera's newer, less entrenched members and get them started on a road to becoming like Sebastian: a hardworking Redhawk. "Hey, I'm gonna keep looking for the newbies," he announced, rising. "You take it easy, all right? I'll see you around," Peregrine said, woofing to the larger, paler wolf before trotting away along the borders, determined to rustle up one of the less familiar faces around here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 05, 2015, 06:45 PM