Blackfeather Woods With Change Comes Warnings
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The brief show of affection between the two was enough for Meldresi to relax a little. Lusa was not being forced, or manipulated into a union with Grimnir, or even the reverse; the feeling was mutual. Good. Meldresi would not tolerate one-sided unions. Not amongst the pack, at least.

The Night Queen glared slightly at Grimnir, warning him down. "Merely touching Lusa is a little much." Pack wolves touched each other on many occasions since they lived in such close proximity. She couldn't have Grimnir attacking another packmate just because they brushed past her. "If anyone threatens or attacks Lusa without good reason, you have my permission to attack, but not kill." She stressed the words harshly, despite Grimnir's good intentions. "And if this ever occurs, one of you must call me. I will deal proper judgement."

With her blessing and warning dealt, Meldresi made to leave. Before she disappeared into the forest, she turned to Lusa and Grimnir and dipped her head. "Mephala and Sithis' blessings upon you both." She said before vanishing into the undergrowth.
Messages In This Thread
With Change Comes Warnings - by Grimnir - April 22, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by DeadLusa - April 23, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Grimnir - May 21, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Meldresi - May 22, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by DeadLusa - May 27, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Grimnir - May 29, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Meldresi - June 11, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by DeadLusa - June 11, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Grimnir - June 21, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: With Change Comes Warnings - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:03 PM