Blackfeather Woods [M]I will stop that heat of yours
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Meldresi ;D Set a few hours after the thread with Cyn and Nemesis

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Puppy making :3 

Burke had quickly rekindled with Meldresi, after Slade left to do his thing, Burke was keen on getting his scent back on Meldresi. He wanted to be close to her, even the days after their reunion Burke was more keen on spending time with her than anyone else. Now he had to do his alpha duties that were piling up. He had to mark the borders and check the caches.

He was just about to do the latter when the male scenting something he didn't dare to hope smell for. It was definitely Meldresi, but... even more deliciously smelling than she did ever before. The tank of a male sped after the scent, chased it like he would do to his prey. The scent became stronger and stronger as he got closer. When he saw her he was almost intending to tackle he down but he decided to be a bit more gentle with her. 

He had to hit his emergency breaks again. His eyes looked lustful as her scent was invading his nose and doing things to his body. Burke let out a pleased growl before smirking. "Why didn't you howl for me?," he asked. It was no secret he wanted a litter with Meldresi. It would be their last one, and he knew they would be perfect. Burke loved Bane's children, so he would definitely love his own, the one he created with Meldresi. Burke's first children that would be created out of love.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 06, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 07, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 11, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 15, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 19, 2015, 03:05 PM