Blackfeather Woods [M]I will stop that heat of yours
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke growled back when she growled. He did it for no real reason maybe to calm her down a bit. This was basically Burke's dream ever since he got to BFW. His mind switched into a more feral one once Meldresi pressed herself against him. He let her lick him for a moment, her wagging tail was making matters worse way worse. He ignored what Meldresi was saying because helping her out of this heat was way more important to him but he did hear her tone and instantly went crazy. The big male moved up behind her and instantly mounted her. It wasn't really romantic since well, they weren't the wolves to do that. 

They were the Dark King and Queen who prayed to the Goddess that approved of all of this. Burke grabbed her scruff and his front paws clamped around her sides. He had Meldresi regularly in private in this position, especially after she returned, but now it was different. They both went crazy for it, and there was a very high possibility of pups. Burke then realized that after this he should stay by her side, always. No male was allowed close to her. She was his and he wasn't going to have any man have her like only he was allowed to.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 06, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 07, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 11, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 15, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: [M]I will stop that heat of yours - by Burke - August 19, 2015, 03:05 PM