Snowforest Taiga You fell asleep again
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
The land was burning, and all that Tryphon could think about was how pleasant the smell tasted to his nose. It was a vile thought, one that filled him with some guilt, but a private one. He strayed to the edge of the group and watched the burning sky, but his attention drifted when he saw an approaching figure. Scimitar did not seem pleased (but then, who would be pleased in this situation?) and as he assumed the posture of an alpha, Tryphon shrank.

What came out of the leader's mouth was something Tryphon did not expect. He wondered if maybe Scimitar would drive him off, question him for his back-and-forth behavior, or simply kill him - but instead, he offered another chance. "I don't know what to say." The boy muttered, an apologetic look slipping across his yellow face. He knew he didn't deserve this. "B-but I want to help you, and Bazi." He added hastily, lest Scimitar take his reluctance as an answer. "I promise I'll stick around. I swear it."

He swallowed the lump in his throat, and averted his gaze from Scimitar's agitated face. Tryphon's attention drifted to thoughts of their future. "Where will we go?"
Messages In This Thread
You fell asleep again - by Larus - August 06, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 07, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 07, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 07, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 08, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 08, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 14, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 15, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: You fell asleep again - by Scimitar - August 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You fell asleep again - by Larus - August 26, 2015, 01:36 AM