Snowforest Taiga You fell asleep again
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
He swallowed again, and thought hard. The boy hadn't been too far from Nova Peak at any time, really. But with the added pressure of Scimitar's scrutiny upon him, he felt like he had to say something - do something - to be of use. "If we head directly east, we'll be in the ice. Further north would probably take us all out of the wilds, if that's what you want -" he didn't look up as he spoke, but there was a slight hitch in his voice, a pause in case Scimitar wanted to voice concerns. He continued a moment later.

"I don't know what is in the south. I've seen a large string of mountains in the distance, I think, but that's all." He wasn't so grand a traveler after all. Just a lonely kid who was constantly drawn back to the glacier, although he'd not figured out why. They could head east - but the thought of living among the ice and snow gave him more chills than he could explain. Tryphon shrugged. "I could keep looking, if you want." It would keep him out of the pack's way, but also be an invitation for Tryphon to run off again - so he doubted that suggestion would go over well.
Messages In This Thread
You fell asleep again - by Larus - August 06, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 07, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 07, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 07, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 08, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 08, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Scimitar - August 14, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: You fell alseep again - by Larus - August 15, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: You fell asleep again - by Scimitar - August 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You fell asleep again - by Larus - August 26, 2015, 01:36 AM