Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn heard him approach before she saw him, and so her smile had lengthened across her muzzle even before she felt the touch of his nose upon her neck.  A tingle in her belly that was now growing remotely familiar in a way that she now easily ignored it strengthened at his touch, but was dismissed just as quickly as it had arrived.  Glancing sideways at him, she regarded him with affection as he confessed his eagerness.  Her tail danced softly against her haunches - a clear indication that she too was just as rampant with excitement, though her outward demeanor was one of calm, controlled joy.

"Neither can I," Harlyn replied with a slight cant of her head towards his shoulder, "Mordecai is going to love it - I just know it."  Her heart twinged at the mention of him, but she did not dwell long on the feeling as it had become also so familiar to her.  "There's so much more to discover about it, I just know it," she whispered excitedly, her mind wandering again to the passages and trails that they had left behind when first they'd discovered the place.  Unbidden, the memory of Luke standing with Lasher came to her mind.  She pushed it away as quickly as it had come, however, loathe to ever share with her friend that she had seen them that day in hopes that he would forget the man altogether even without her encouragement.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM