Bearclaw Valley Can we start over?
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm nodded as Kove sai he hoped her journey had been enjoyable. "It was nice to tour the lands for a while since really I had only seen the valley. I had never gone to the beaches or the mountains. So it was nice to wander and see the scenery for what it is. Thankfully I managed to avoid the path of the storm. Although by the looks of the water levels you guys had a little bit of trouble here," she stated glancing briefly at the water. She dare not go swimming right now. The water was deeper and more unpredictable than when the pack first formed.

Rhythm still wasn't convinced but she gave a small smile as Kove said he had been well. Something was missing. She shrugged the thought off and then replied to the question. "I have been well, I am glad to be back here in the valley. Full of life now with all the pups. " she said with a smile. 

Since Rhythm had met Leo and that wasn't a name Scarlett had mentioned she assumed that pup was just an orphan Scarlett had taken in but she figured the rest were Kove's. Unless something had happened she hadn't been aware off. She pushed that thought from her mind as quickly as it had entered though.

The only other wolf she could have seen Scarlett with was Raziel. Rhythm didn't like to think that would be a possibility because she liked the Alpha male. She had had a crush o him since the first time they met. She couldn't bear the thought he might be with someone else.
Messages In This Thread
Can we start over? - by Rhythm - July 23, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Can we start over? - by Kove - July 23, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Can we start over? - by Rhythm - August 01, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Can we start over? - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Can we start over? - by Rhythm - August 09, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Can we start over? - by Kove - August 17, 2015, 01:35 PM