Phoenix Maplewood When the dark returns
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker watched as Saena nipped another horsefly off her shoulder. "It's not a bad place. Plenty of resources for the healers and plenty of small prey to eat. Personally I preferred the mountains but that's mainly because I spent most of my time up there. I first met Reek at the rise before the pack had fully formed. I also met another couple of wolves up there and so I mainly hung around there. Although I once made a trip down to the valley," he stated.

He preferred the mountains because you could see so much from up there. Also it tended to be cooler up in the mountains because there was more of a breeze. Ryker wasn't a stickler for the heat.

"I think you made a great choice though choosing here to set up home. Although like you mentioned it'll take some getting used to with all the bugs." He said shaking one that had recently landed on his leg. "Mind if I walk with you?" he tilted his head. It was really the first time he was able to get to know the other Alpha so perhaps he would walk with her and they could talk more. If not he would go make himself useful elsewhere.
Messages In This Thread
When the dark returns - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 01, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 01, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 09, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 11, 2015, 01:40 AM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 11, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 05:40 PM