who are you for one, i don't feel again you
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Jorunn nodded — perhaps with more vigor and eagerness than the situation required but he wanted to be absolutely sure that Bazi knew he wasn't going to tell anyone. His lips were sealed. He didn't trust himself to speak, afraid that his childish voice might squeak when Bazi put the fear of the Gods in his heart (or perhaps the fear of herself?). All Jorunn knew was that she had the power to throw him back to the bear if he wasn't good and that he didn't want to ever see another bear as long as he lived. ...Or at least until he was big and strong enough to take one down, at any rate. She dismissed him, encouraging him to go back and sleep and dutifully Jorunn turned and hurried back to the den, finding his corner in the back and snuggled up against the wall, curling in on himself, squeezing his eyes shut hoping that it was not of bears he dreamed.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - July 18, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Bazi - August 09, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: who are you for one, i don't feel again you - by Kjalarr - August 09, 2015, 09:03 AM