Blackfeather Woods How To Be A Friend
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Last post from me, feel free to end the thread with your last post. I loved it. And I hope Lusa will be happy soon <3

The golden female noticed the deep sadness in her friend's words. She knew that no words on this planet would help Lusa, the only thing that could solve her problems were her pups. She needed them. Ayana was hopeless, there was nothing she could do to cheer Lusa up and it upset her a lot. She simply wanted to be there for her friend, but not even the story of her mother had helped. She shook her head and stared down onto her paws. Could she just get up and go find her pups? No, she had thought about that before and the forest was still huge. She would not know where to start and when to finish. It made no sense. If they wanted to go and find them, they would need a team.
Suddenly an idea came to her mind. She knew Lusa would not be impressed, but is was the only thing she could do for her friend.  "You know, Lusa, I am going on a mission soon. I do not know if I am allowed to tell you about it, but I will, because you are basically my closest friend and ... I just want to help you", she said, looking at Lusa who looked sadder than ever. Ayana was extremely upset. In this moment, all  she wanted to do is see the sweet Lusa again, the one that helped her and made her feel at home. It was a dilemma. Her mission would probably not safe Lusa's pups, but it was worth a try. "So this mission probably includes joining another pack for a while. Maybe they have some information about your pups. Or Ohen. And maybe I can try to start something to find your two sons. I will also be a lone wolf for a few days, and I am definitely going to spend those days looking for your childen. I promise. I know it does not sound too promising, but I have no idea what else to do. I just want to see you happy again ... It is breaking my heart to see you like this.", Ayana said slowly.
She stood up and ran her nose through her friend's coat. She would leave her alone now, it did not seem like Lusa was too interested in talking after all. After saying her loving goodbye, Ayana left. Her mind was screaming and she felt extemely sad. Eventually, the female looked back to her friend, before blending in with the shadows and bushes of Blackfeather.
Messages In This Thread
How To Be A Friend - by Ayana - July 28, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by DeadLusa - July 28, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by Ayana - July 29, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by DeadLusa - July 30, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by DeadLusa - August 01, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by DeadLusa - August 08, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: How To Be A Friend - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:39 PM