Greatwater Lake Sawyer, you're going out a youngster
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The confusion on the other female's face was more than enough to tell Saena two things: that Wildfire and her siblings did not remember her and that Fox or Peregrine hadn't done a good job of describing her to their children. That second was sort of an assumption; Saena could think of no good reason why the alpha female of the caldera would attempt to kill her without tasking her whole pack with the same thing. Come to think of it, Sebastian hadn't recognized her either, and it wasn't like Saena was easy to miss in a crowd.

Maybe, then, the alpha pair weren't as after her blood as she thought they were. Oh well, she would still try to kill either of them if she ever saw them again. As for their children, well, she had the opportunity and couldn't do it, maybe because she knew they were innocent. They couldn't possibly have had a hand in the sentence Saena suffered, aside from existing. She couldn't really fault them for that.

"You wouldn't remember," Saena realized, "you were young, very young. But I remember." Not the name, though. She only remembered Raven. The other two had weird names, one because it was a strange-sounding bird, the other because it wasn't really a name at all. But what that was exactly, well, Saena couldn't recall. "I visited you, once. Was going to teach you about naturalism, the weather specifically, 'til your mother decided I deserve to die for someone else's crimes and forbade me from doing that at risk of death." Would that jog a memory? Did Wildfire even know about that, or was she in the dark about the attempted murder too? Saena didn't know but figured she would start fishing there.
Messages In This Thread
Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 06:40 PM