Greatwater Lake Sawyer, you're going out a youngster
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"It was personal then," Saena said with a sad little smile, rather oblivious to the fact that Wildfire found her talking irritating or something. Maybe she was, but she would rather inform her young half sibling of the truth than let Fox brainwash her into another, smaller version of herself. "Your dad invited me personally to teach you, and when I came for that, bam. No warning." Maybe Wildfire didn't remember a time when the caldera was open to visitors but that didn't make it any less true. Besides, Saena's friends got a warning first. Where was hers if it wasn't personal?

Wildfire dismissed herself, and the discomfort was evident then. Whether because Wildfire disliked her or didn't believe her, it was clear she didn't welcome Saena. Maybe she'd come on too strong about the girl's parents. Whatever. Her parents were both shitheads and she wouldn't apologize for how she felt about them and there was literally nothing else Saena wanted to talk about with her half-sibling. Still, with everyone and their dog at the caldera having a poor opinion of her (it was almost like none of them could even see where she was coming from), she was overcome with a desire to lessen that dislike, at least to lessen the target on her own back.

"Look, sorry for ranting about your parents. They probably do well by you. It's just hard being pushed away like I was because of another's actions and it's word vomit." Not that she would take any of it back. "Don't take it from me, I'm crotchety about it, clearly. Dante, Blue Willow and Lasher at Blacktail Deer Plateau can also tell you the whole story of your parents and Junior and myself if ever you want to know it from another source," Saena said as she herself stood, but Wildfire was already retreating, probably with poor thoughts running through her mind based on her tone. Part of her hoped Wildfire would take some of that independence of hers, seek out the truth from more than just her parents' twisted mouths, and turn out less hateful of her older half-siblings than her parents, but she somehow doubted it. Maybe they could be friends if she did that. Maybe not.

Oh well. Saena turned toward the north, having rethought her decision to go to Blacktail Deer Plateau, and only paused long enough to listen if Wildfire said anything else.
Messages In This Thread
Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Saēna - August 10, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Sawyer, you're going out a youngster - by Wildfire - August 10, 2015, 06:40 PM